![]() |
| Artwork by Katherine Cranford (Copyright 2011) |
I am excited to announce that more copies of my CD, First Comes Rain,
will be arriving February 1st!!
Spread the word!
The critics are raving! And when I say critics, I mean my mom and four other close friends, but still don't pass up your chance to hear the inner workings of my crazy soul.
So, if you weren't able to buy one last time, don't pass up your opportunity this time, I can't guarantee that there will be a next time..
Go ahead and buy them right here, right now!

2 comments:
I better be one of those four close friends you are talking about! I love your CD! Love, love, love!!!
I am so glad you ordered more because I was too slow last time. I just bought one, and I can't wait to listen to it!
Post a Comment