Remember how I was going to do that race through the mud, the Dirty Dash? Well, my guitar teacher had originally planned our guitar party (a more fun way to say guitar recital) for May 21st, but then ended up moving it to June 4th, the same day as the Dirty Dash.
So instead of doing this,
I did this,
The guitar sounds a little quiet, but I wrote this song so, be less harsh with your comments. Writing songs does NOT come naturally for me, in fact, it is like pulling teeth, but it is something that I have always wanted to do. And you thought that I was just a funny guy, well guess what? I'm deep, like way deep... I'm like an onion you have to peel back a layer at a time... or maybe I'm more like a potato... I haven't really decided yet. Anyway, let me know what you think and maybe I will catch the dirty dash next year.

13 comments:
Holy smokes, that is awesome. I love it. Record it, send it to me, I will continue to love it. kthanksbye
Stephen Mae Lamb... You gots talents boy! You are a natural.. psh "pulling teeth" suits you well!
We will both catch the dirty dash next year. Pregnant ladies shouldn't run the dirty dash. lol.
Love the song.
Absolutely amazing! I think you should have a little concert when I get back ; )
Can I say I knew you back in the day? I'm a fan! You made the right choice in skipping the dirty dash! Can I run it with you next year? Love ya!
I love the words of this song. And of course I love your voice. Speaking of voice -- do you watch The Voice? You definitely should and try out.
Ah-May-Zing!!
So so amazing! And I was going to say that before I read that you wrote this song. Steve, you are talented in so many ways. I would love to hear more music from you, original or not.
Thank you for your comments!! You all are way too nice!
Thank you for sharing your talents with us. The process may be difficult for you, but you play and sing so effortlessly that no one can notice. I liked it very much.
You are so incredibly talented. This is amazing and I love it. Keep it up, you are great.
I've said it before, but I'll say it again, you are so super talented. This totally makes me miss spending time with you.
Btw, I feel like I'm spamming your blog with all these comments.. I'll do my best to keep up with your current posts. I love your blog!
Now I am crying again but for a different reason. I kind of have a creepy older sister married crush on you. Don't tell anyone. :) And I second Kate's request. Can I have a copy of this? It is SO beautiful, and your voice... Wowza!
Post a Comment