Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Where Do 18 Months Go?

18 months ago, my parents decided to accept the call to serve the people of Ghana. I believe that their decision to serve and to teach the people of Ghana about the gospel of Jesus Christ has not only changed their lives, but has changed my life and has taught me about the importance of sacrifice in our lives.

"... A religion that does not require the sacrifice of all things, never has power sufficient to produce the faith necessary unto life and salvation; ..."

At the Salt Lake Airport, heading to Ghana, Africa.
Jumping rope as missionaries in Ghana.
I believe that nothing brings us more happiness than serving and helping others. Visit Mormon.org if you would like to know more about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

1 comment:

Kaylyn said...

Holy smokes! They are home? Oh, I cannot wait to hug these two people when they come out here to visit KK! I sure do love the Lamb family!