Some of my favorite artists are coming out or just came out with a new CD and I thought I would keep you in the loop.
You're welcome.
The Belle Brigade
The album is out and it is fun! It sounds like old Simon & Garfunkel goodness. You can't help, but smile when listening to their stuff.
Preview their songs Loser and Sweet Louise.
Gabe Dixon
Put this in your calendar, August 23, 2011. It will be epic. I am such a fan of his mad piano skills and this new CD promises to be upbeat and an all around great CD.
Preview his new song My Favorite.
Colbie Caillat
Oh Colbie. I saw her live with John Mayer and have been an even bigger fan since. Her new CD comes out July 12, 2011. So far it has been nothing, but upbeat which is a little bit different for her, but it looks good on her.
Preview her songs Brighter Than the Sun and I Do and don't be surprised if a little bit of sunshine suddenly appears. She has that effect on people.
Isaac Russell
I found out about this 19 year old from the Adele concert, which was canceled... He is pretty amazing and his guitar skills make me jealous not to mention his voice. Apparently, he has a full CD coming out later this year, but he does have an EP out right now. Check it out.
Preview his song Lighthouse.
Mat Kearney
I have been a fan of Mat Kearney since day 1, literally. I have a signed CD and everything of his very first EP.. don't be jealous, but he has another CD coming out later this year and I have to say that it sounds like it is going to be his best yet! I am really excited for it. It is upbeat and so happy!
Matt Nathanson
Remember him? The Come-on-and-Get-Higher-guy? He has a new CD coming out on June 21, 2011 and there must be something in the water because his new CD seems like it will be upbeat and fun, too! I could not be happier about that.
Preview his song Faster.
Parachute
Lastly, I wasn't a huge fan of these guys with their first CD but their new CD that is out now has shown a lot of growth. The songs are catchy, but I mostly just like this song, What I Know, so have a listen.
So, what did you think? Are you fans of these people yet?







2 comments:
Who needs iTunes when I have you? I have heard at least one song from each of these people before and listening to the songs you recommended has just made my day :) Definitely good for my ears!
Never heard of Isaac Russell or Belle Brigade. Good choices. I am going to email you a picture in a minute if I can find it...try not to be too jealous when you see it.
Post a Comment