Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Give Said the Little Lamb

I feel like giving today and what do I give best? Music.
So what if it is illegal and just like the 90's to give a mixed CD! I don't care, I think it's fun. So, to all my followers, I am sending you probably the best mixed CD you have ever experienced. Well, that might be a little hasty, but I bet you will like at least ONE song on this CD. So, if you don't follow me, but would like a CD go ahead and follow me and then send me your address to lambyblog@gmail.com. So what are you waiting for?!

Help me help you...  you won't regret it.

8 comments:

Audrey said...

Um one word for your totally illegal butt:

YAY!!!!!!

Send one my way!!! :)

Tarika said...

Please tell me that I am following you? I am using the most awesome internet right now and the site to view who I am following is blocked. If not, please pretend that I am following you. :)

Meggera said...

I LOVE your cds! I get one right?!

Shiv said...

You are the awesomest! (I know that's not a real word, but I'm using it anyway cuz I think it's true!)

I love your music, and your CD's! I can almost guarantee that I will love it 100%!

Lamb said...

CD's for everyone coming soon!

Laura said...

Me too!

Emily said...

I want one, by the way.

Desiree' said...

I would LOVE one!