Sunday, May 27, 2012

Construction..

Ladies and Gentlemen... My new home.
The top pics are the framework for the house and the bottom are the very beginnings, the foundation.
Left top is the garage, Left middle is the upstairs bedrooms, Left bottom is my kitchen.
Top Right is the front door and hallway, Next is the master bed and bath,
Next is a far away look of the living room and at the bottom is the dining area.
It's happening.. now all I need is stuff to go inside the house, but one thing at a time right?
More pictures to come!

7 comments:

Andrew said...

Steve!! This is SO exciting!! I can hardly wait for SYTYCD parties at YOUR house!!!

Audrey said...

YAY!!! I love first time home buyers!!! It's so exciting. :-)

Bethany said...

i want to see it with my own eyeballs.

Ashley said...

This is so exciting Steve! Congrats on your first home!

wilderlamb said...

I can't wait to see it!

Sharifa said...

Wow!! Are you way excited?! Are there any updated pics?? POST THEM!

Mom and Dad Lamb said...

Hey we need some updated pictures of this house