I have found it really important lately to find simple joys in life, like Coke Zero and YouTube videos.
These are a couple of videos that I found that make me laugh, cry, and just make me happy!
Ben Rector singing I wanna dance with somebody, oh not only singing, but playing the piano, guitar, drums, back-ups vocals, etc.. Amazing. Genius. Fun. You better believe I am going to try and learn this version on the guitar...
I think Kristen Wiig is probably one of the funniest women on the planet. This is one of my favorites.
My good friend, Audrey Bandley, has come out with a new single and a music video to go along with it. It makes me so happy to see my friends doing great things and inspiring people to be themselves. Way to go Audrey!
Beautiful You
My two favorite people collaborating on one of my favorite songs... Yes! Sometimes I pretend that everyone on my iPod knows each other and are friends.. This gives me hope that I'm not completely crazy.. PS Jon McLaughlin is coming to town anyone want to come with me?
My two favorite people collaborating on one of my favorite songs... Yes! Sometimes I pretend that everyone on my iPod knows each other and are friends.. This gives me hope that I'm not completely crazy.. PS Jon McLaughlin is coming to town anyone want to come with me?
Take these with Coke Zero and call me in the morning..
If these things don't bring a little happiness into your life then I don't know what will...
3 comments:
Do you have any Coke Zero at your house? I am fresh out, but I think I can still enjoy these awesome videos even without :)
When is Jon McLaughlin coming? I want to go! And the video with Ben Rector is AMAZING!
Thanks for sharing this happiness!
I've seen all of these but the Ben Rector one and I love it! What? I'm not checking blogs while my real estate school is playing and I should be paying attention...
When is Jon coming? Which venue is he coming to? Oh dear, quiz time gotta go!
DIET COKE and PB Dippers!
Post a Comment