The wait is finally over... not that I thought you were just sitting in your house twiddling your thumbs for the past year waiting for my CD to drop... And if you were, I apologize that it took so long, please go outside and breathe some fresh air...
![]() |
| Cover Art done by Katherine Cranford. Isn't it awesome!! |
First Comes Rain is in its final stages which means in December it will be ready!!
I am only having a limited amount of copies made so, preorder your copy here for $5 or just e-mail me @ Lambyblog@gmail.com and let me know how many and where I can send it to.
I am so excited and nervous for people to actually listen to what I have worked on for so long! I feel like this CD is so much more than just me and the guitar (even though that is exactly what you are getting.) It is moments extracted from my life and saved forever. I have called it First Comes Rain because it is a line in one of my songs and because I have learned that before anything can get better, one has to go through a little rain first. I have also learned that going through the rain makes stepping into the sun that much more fulfilling. First Comes Rain is my journey through the rain.
So, I will keep you updated on when First Comes Rain will officially drop, not literally drop on the floor, but when I will have it in my possession... You can resume twiddling your thumbs if you must.
So, I will keep you updated on when First Comes Rain will officially drop, not literally drop on the floor, but when I will have it in my possession... You can resume twiddling your thumbs if you must.

15 comments:
OH OH OH!!!! ME ME ME!!!!
Mark us down for 3 or 4...Probably 4.
Put me down for one!
You have saved my thumbs! I have just been twiddling them for ages and it's great to know they can take a break :)
I am so proud of you for all the hard work and effort you have put in to this CD and I can't wait for the finished product! I am gonna need 2...
Love, love, love this!!!
we definitely need one!!!!
Steve, congrats on making a CD! I would LOVE to get one!
Seriously interested, how much?
Please place my pre-order now. I CANNOT WAIT! Yay for Steve! And Katherine did an awesome job on the cover.
I got you all down! Wow. I am shocked at everyone's response! Thank you!
Um, yes please.
2 please.
Ryan and I would LOVE to have a copy! I am excited for you - and excited for me to get some awesome new music
Ryan and I would LOVE to have a copy! I am excited for you - and excited for me to get some awesome new music
Yes! I want to order one! Please!
Put me on that list!! I want one!
Post a Comment