Sunday, November 20, 2011

December 6th & a Sneak Peek!

You know what I love? 

I love any TV show with Gordon Ramsey and that my CD, First Comes Rain, will be ready for the taking on December 6th! (the things I love aren't necessarily in that order...) December 6th! Put it in your calendar, Android, iPhone, iPad, iKindle or iwhatever, just write it down because I would hate for you to miss out! 

I also love the holidays.

Maybe it's because I am single and the only stress that I feel during the holidays is what cheese ball am I going to eat next... I mean, seriously, there are so many types of cheese ball that sometimes I just can't decide! Don't even get me started on which crackers to eat with the cheese ball... Anyway, as I was saying,  I love the holidays and Thanksgiving is just around the corner and then Christmas is just around the light-pole that's on the same corner... So, if you need a quick, meaningful gift, think music and if you are thinking music, you might as well buy my CD which I now have a PayPal button that makes it super easy to purchase your loved ones and yourself a copy. All of you that have commented on facebook, on my blog or have sent me an e-mail are guaranteed a CD. For those of you who don't see me on a regular basis or if you are worried that you won't see me on or around December 6th, you can go ahead and use the BuyNow button now to pre-order First Comes Rain and I can ship it out to you as soon as I get them (which could be before the 6th). It will be a little more than $5 because I have included shipping. I hope that doesn't break the bank.

You know what else I love?

I love this new game on my phone called Greedy Spiders and I love any kind of sneak peek. (well maybe not any kind and again, the things I love aren't necessarily in that order..) Sneak Peeks for movies are fun, but a first listen is even more fun so, have fun being the first people to hear clips from my CD!


Merry pre-Thanksmas!

3 comments:

Shiv said...

Dec. 6 can't come soon enough!! I think you should have some sort of a release party - complete with red carpet and paparazzi!

Paige said...

I love the tone in your voice - can't wait to own the entire thing!

Katherine said...

Sheesh, you are amazing. I love it!