2. I love being an uncle. I don't think I have ever said this and I thought it should be noted.
3. Honesty is easily dished out, but not easily received.
4. Febreze is, unfortunately, NOT a substitute for actually doing laundry.
5. Steam mops are the future.
6. Love really is a battlefield.
7. Guitar is therapy.
8. Nobody loves to work, if they tell you otherwise, they are lying.
9. Text is the new letter. Facebook is the new text and the letter is just outdated and looked at as an environmental waste.
10. The expression "The elephant in the room" doesn't actually mean there is an elephant in the room, except for that period of time where my mom had an elephant coffee table in the living room.
6. Love really is a battlefield.
7. Guitar is therapy.
8. Nobody loves to work, if they tell you otherwise, they are lying.
9. Text is the new letter. Facebook is the new text and the letter is just outdated and looked at as an environmental waste.
10. The expression "The elephant in the room" doesn't actually mean there is an elephant in the room, except for that period of time where my mom had an elephant coffee table in the living room.
So there you have it. I thought I would spread my wisdom. You'll thank me later.
Oh and Happy Halloween. This is the first pumpkin I think I have ever carved. It's a bat if you were wondering... I didn't say I was a natural at it..


6 comments:
I don't see a bat. Sorry, Charlie.
Hope your birthday was great!
I remember the elephant! And that cake looks tasty. Here's to 28!
Words of wisdom to live by... except that I can't play the guitar so I don't know how therapeutic that would be for me - listening to you play the guitar would qualify though :) Just sayin'...
Happy Birthday!! I miss ya!
First...pumpkin...EVER???
After you told us it was a bat, I could totally see it! Great work! I remember the elephant...wow! What was she thinking? And that was pre-Africa! That would make more sense now:)
Post a Comment