Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Top 20 Songs You Probably Have Never Heard...


#20 Christina Perri - Arms
#19 The Script - Nothing
#18 Nathan Angelo - Hurt me
#17 Marc Broussard - Cruel
#16 James Morrison - Slave to the Music
#15 Steve Moakler - Thing about us
#14 Katie Herzig - The Best day of you Life
#13 Stephen Kellogg - Gravity
#12 Jeremy Lister - You and I
#11 James Vincent McMorrow - Sparrow and the Wolf



#10 Parachute - What I know
#9 Andy Grammer - Slow
#8 Matt Nathanson - Bottom of the Sea
#7 The Civil Wars - Poison and Wine
#6 Amos Lee - Windows are Rolled Down
#5 Gabe Dixon - On a Day Just Like Today
#4 Matt Wertz - Nobody's You
#3 Mat Kearney - Count on Me
#2 Ben Rector - You and Me


#1 Jon Mclaughlin - If Only

Now go check them out! When have I ever lead you astray? Don't answer that..

1 comment:

Shiv said...

The best way for me to hear all these gems is for you to burn me a CD :) Although, thanks to you, I have heard some of these songs LIVE! Yay for your amazing taste in music.