If you can't laugh at yourself, it makes it a little awkward when others are laughing at you...
lol - from now on I'm only going to get you stuff with birds... but maybe you'd be into that three wolves shirt that is so popular?
p.s. I count 3 birds on the sweatshirt... am I wrong?!
I count three, as well. But the shirt DOES say "ambiguous" on it. So maybe the mysterious third bird is deliberately deceiving.
I guess you guys are right... 3 birds. Thank you my detail oriented friends:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
If you can't laugh at yourself, it makes it a little awkward when others are laughing at you...
lol - from now on I'm only going to get you stuff with birds... but maybe you'd be into that three wolves shirt that is so popular?
p.s. I count 3 birds on the sweatshirt... am I wrong?!
I count three, as well. But the shirt DOES say "ambiguous" on it. So maybe the mysterious third bird is deliberately deceiving.
I guess you guys are right... 3 birds. Thank you my detail oriented friends:)
Post a Comment