Monday, December 5, 2011

Rain for Christmas

Who needs snow when you could have rain for Christmas? Well, my CD, First Comes Rain that is... I have made a list of things you can do with it...

Art by Katherine Cranford
You could:
1. Buy and Listen to it.
2. Use it as a Stocking Stuffer
3. Use it as a Coaster (Not the ideal or intended use, but there you have it..)
4. Buy and Listen to it. (Did I already say that?)

CD's are being shipped out as I write. 
CD's are limited so, get your hands on one today!
Make plans with me or use the Buy Now button on the right. 

Do the right thing and make it a rainy Christmas...

2 comments:

Shiv said...

Have I mentioned how much I love this CD? Only a million times or so to anyone who will listen :)

Matt said...

Lamb,

You rock. There is nothing more to say.