Friday, April 1, 2011

A Song Comes Along

Sometimes a song comes along that just rocks my world and I thought I would share some of these songs with you. Some of these are new, some are older. If you haven't heard these songs, sit back, relax and click on each link to enjoy some of my favorite voices, lyrics, and musicians that I know of right now. Let me know what you think...

Poison & Wine -The Civil Wars
Til Your Gone - The Gabe Dixon Band
The Ladder - Andrew Belle
Dance With My Baby - Ben Rector
And the World Turned - The Gabe Dixon Band
29 - Justin Rosolino 
Awake My Soul - Mumford & Sons
Sweet Afton - Nickel Creek

2 comments:

Shiv said...

I think I need you to burn me a Gabe Dixon Band CD... I love all these songs. Your ipod and mine should be friends :)

Kaylyn said...

Seriously, I am hiring you as my personal DJ. These songs are awesome. Now where can I find the Steve Lamb youtube videos?