Friday, April 1, 2011
I take it back
While I still don't like the majority of the idols this season, this week they grew on me a little and surprisingly enough Casey, the angry elf, (see previous post) is possibly one of my favorites... believe it.
Finally this week we bid a gleeful goodbye to Naima (top left picture). I have to admit that I will miss her interpretive dances, teeth and braids, but I honestly can't believe she lasted this long... At one point I thought I was watching auditions for So You Think You Can Dance... not good.
Two idols were sent home this week and I don't even remember the other girls name.
What we learned this week on American Idol:
The judges still love the flamboyant, black man who uses way too many hand gestures and head bobs.
Scotty is still 100% country and his eyebrows say it every time he gazes longingly into the camera. This time he was gazing right into his Grandmas eyes... creepy.
I can't understand anything that Paul sings, but he has reduced the arm flailing.
Lauren can sing, but please stop asking her questions she just ends up looking really stupid.
The Ford commercials that the idols do every week make me want to poke my eyes out.
Well that is it this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I heard lots of good things about Casey this week... but I think I am gonna refrain from hopping on the Idol bandwagon - I'll just have to wait for your posts to know what is happening :)
Um, when is So You Think You Can Dance coming back? Can we make a plan to watch that together when it starts?
I hope they sent home that blonde girl that slaughtered that MoTown song. I couldn't tell you her name either...
Post a Comment