Monday, March 28, 2011

They kept this face...

Last American Idol they chose to save this kid.. I almost threw-up in my mouth. 11 contestants remain. Thank goodness they are voting off two idols next week. I am betting the angry leprechaun will be one of them. Sing your heart out kid.

In other news, Tyra set models on fire this week on Americas Next Top Model... what.

5 comments:

Shiv said...

I can't believe this picture... it's terrifying!

There are simply no words for it... or the Tyra show! Crazy!

Bethany said...

how can one person know so much about television??? (yes, i mean you.)

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

I love that guy!! Really.

Audrey said...

Oh my heck Steve, you crack me up!! I don't even watch TV but seeing all of your posts makes me want to start watching reality tv shows.

Emily said...

Sounds like Tyra's magical television peons/producers have been reading too much of The Hunger Games. Models on fire, really now.