Sunday, April 10, 2011

Momma Pia!


After I X'd out the Idol faces I realized that it kind of looks like a hit list of some sort, but rest assured I am NOT a serial killer or some creepy Idol stalker biding my time... This week was Rock and Roll themed on American Idol and who better to mentor them than Will.I.Am from the Black Eyed Peas. Confused? Me, too. Despite the fact that Will.I.Am has nothing to do with rock and roll, the idols did a great job this week singing some goodies.

In the end, as always, someone is voted off in a public display of rejection and not only are they rejected, they are asked to sing one last song through the tears in an effort to remind us of the mistake, the American public, has made. This week a crowd favorite was voted off, Pia, the attractive ballad singer and to think the flamboyant black man was finally in the bottom three! We were sooooo close! I think it had something to do with him telling the general public that it wouldn't be his voice that would get him voted off it would be the fact that we wouldn't be able to look ourselves in the mirror and make a change in the world. Can you tell what song he chose?

On another note, two hours is too long. It seems like all the reality tv shows are getting longer and longer... but thank heavens for DVR. Seriously though, Survivor finale, Celebrity Apprentice, Biggest Loser and the list goes on.. they are all two hours long and this is too long! We need to start a campaign or something... think about it.  And there you have it my 2 hours is 2 long rant... you're welcome.

2 comments:

Shiv said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shiv said...

Is American Idol teaming up with the people in charge of entertainment at the Super Bowl for awkwardness? That's the only reason I could imagine Will.I.Am being invited to be on the show for Rock 'n Roll week. But what do I know?!