Friday, April 29, 2011

Double Elimination

Well not really, but I didn't have time to write about who got eliminated last week on American Idol so it is a double elimination for you. Last week we said "Adios" to Stefano (once again, I am not racist, I was simply saying goodbye in his native tongue) and this week we said "Grrrrrrrrrrooodbyyee" (said in a growly voice) to Casey aka the angry leprechaun... see previous posts... and then there were 5.
As I was looking for ridiculous photos, I came across comments from fans of the remaining 5 contestants and I HAD to share them with you because they gave me a good laugh. These are direct quotes...


James (The so called "rocker" with the scarf tail)
Tonight you sounded somewhat like a human being.  There was some light screaming but your voice was great when you sang from your heart.  Knock off all the screaming.  We all know you can hit high notes except that nobody wants to hear them.

Somewhat like a human being!? This is some serious tough love. 


Haley (The growly girl..)
i'm voting for you haely. so good and so pretty and i think you can win it. I love that growl in your voice and you have so many varieties of growls too. just sent chills down my arms and my spine. that lip thing at the end of your last performance was sooooo cute and original style. that's what sells is your orginal style. I saw some people that sounded like John Secada, and Rod Stewart and Led Zepplin but you Haely are all you and we need in America a new look and new sound. You are it. love ya and voting for you.

The growling sends chills up your spine? This is gross.. Who is John Secada?

Scotty (The pure country, eyebrow raising, tilted head guy)
scotty you are an asome singer i think you will win second place this year

This fan is loving, but mostly realistic.. 

i want to meet Scotty SO bad... He's is like the perfect guy..Don't wanna date him though lol.....that wouldn't be smart...i don't really know him...i jus wish i could meet him some way...seein the way he is gives me hope that there are other guys like him out there...i wish he read these....

This fan is REALLY playing it cool... She probably has a Scotty tattoo..

Lauren (Country/mini-kelly clarkson/possibly my favorite)
I don't know how you made the top ten, but I guess it's the country music thing, I think some of the girls sent home were better, but hey your there so best of luck.

Passive aggressive much?

i mean how

Is this a question? I think I feel pain behind this comment...

Jacob (The flamboyant, black man)
I can't believe he lasted another week after that showing last night in that clown-suit. It looked like it came from the Pee-Wee Herman Dressing Room. Nice Jeans. He wears the same pair of  strech jeans every week.

Low blow attacking a man's jeans... low blow..

Jacob I love u bruh but you got to chill out on being so excessively excited .. Try not to be so feminine... But u got my vote all the way dude!!

This fan is an expert at leaving on a high note, BRUH! Never mind that he just questioned your manhood, but at least you got his vote, DUDE!

Well, the "fans" have spoken.. and they have my vote, the fans not the contestants... 

2 comments:

Laura said...

i keep hearing all about Scotty because he is from close to where I live. Anyway, I have to say that I love your Idol blog.... it is sort of like a hit list, but that makes me enjoy it even more.

Bethany said...

ps. have you watched the voice? i now love blake shelton.