Jacob Lusk, aka Clarice (That is my new name for him since, right after assaulting us with the highest note to ever grace the American Idol stage by male or female, the camera cut to Silence of the Lambs, Anthony Hopkins, slow clapping with his eyes whispering, "Clarice") was FINALLY voted off American Idol. (please click on the link and hold out or skip to the end, you will NOT be disappointed) We did it. It only took him choosing a Jordin Sparks/Chris Brown duet and attempting to sing both parts for the American public to realize that this kid is weird and it was time to just ignore the judges who still raved about him. Are they hearing/seeing what we are hearing/seeing? I think not. Now it is down to the top 4 and if Haley wasn't so emotionless and robotic, I might say she could win, but I believe it is going to be the country boy, Scotty, who takes it home. Just as long as I don't have to look at him, his voice is classic, old-school country and maybe he can bring it back.
![]() |
| Farewell, Clarice. |
![]() |
| Before |
![]() |
| After |
After I watch The Biggest Loser I usually hop right over to Survivor. It is almost like I am watching the same show except that the weight seems to come off faster when you starve yourself on an island. They should really think about combining these shows and calling it The Biggest Survivor. Anyway, it is Day 31 out of 39 days on the island and people are losing their minds. They are all wasting away and out of those 31 days I believe Matt has been on Redemption Island for at least 29 days. Poor kid. Even when they get voted off of Redemption Island, now they have to become part of the jury. There seems to be no escape off the island.
Speaking of no escape, there is no escaping Donald Trumps' hair and I would tell you what happened this week on Celebrity Apprentice, but it was interrupted with the breaking news of Osama's assassination. So, I guess this weeks episode started with an argument and ended with the killing of Osama Bin Laden. Intense. This was a double win for our President Obama. I have to believe that his likability has gone up for killing the #1 terrorist of 9/11 AND he interrupted his possible competitions' show. touché. I wish I could say that I was somewhere cool when I heard the news of Osama Bin Laden, that I was celebrating in front of the White House or something, but I wasn't and I have reality tv to thank for that... oh well. I will make something up to tell my future kids..
Hummm... after all of this, maybe I should rename my blog to Confessions of a Reality tv-aholic... Really, I am a productive person with a job and stuff so, don't judge me. I mostly blame this "overdose" on the crappy weather, but I guess that is the first sign of an addiction, denial.... hummm.
Intervention update to follow this post.




3 comments:
you. crack. me. up.
I'd offer to help with your intervention... but I think I need help too... with the exception of kitchen nightmares, I think I watch almost all the shows... and guess what's starting back up soon?! So You Think You Can Dance!! I'm so excited for that :) Oh, sorry... not helping the reality TV addiction with that reminder. My bad.
your tv gets bigger everytime i see it. intervention is coming...watch your back.
Post a Comment