I couldn't even believe the birds were computerized. They were SO life-like and the acting was better than that in The Kings Speech... sarcasm. This movie was so bad that it was hilarious. Every minute of it was filled with something so awkward that you couldn't help, but laugh. The special features really gave us a good laugh as well. Anyway, I can't even explain to you how horribly, great this movie was.
This is now going to be my St. Patty's tradition, watching a horribly lame movie with great friends while eating pizza and treats. Thank Heavens they are coming out with a Birdemic II (called Birdemic: Resurrection, the birds never died in the first movie so, not sure why they would be calling it that, but whatever...) because that way at least my tradition can make it for another St. Patty's day. Who's with me!?
3 comments:
this really was a real movie? how do you ever find such things??
ps, remember that time you had music playing on your blog? i liked that.
Shock and terror are the two words that come to mind first when I think of this movie... then I remember the laughs... and then I am back to shock and terror. I am in for this St. Patty's day tradition!!
I'm with you! That sounds like an amazing tradition! Please allow me to tag along next year. :)
Post a Comment