Monday, March 21, 2011

Questions I have about Survivor: Redemption Island


Where are they? Did I miss something? I am pretty sure Redemption Island isn't a real island.

When is it okay to strip down to your unmentionables with a bunch of strangers? Never. Shorts can be worn on an island..

Why is the team immunity idol so big? I feel bad that they have to drag that frickin' thing back to camp. I would try losing first.

Why are the hidden immunity idol clues always in the food they eat? That means that somone was man-handling your food, but I guess you don't care at that point...

Why are we happy when someone wins Survivor? Yay! You stabbed the most people in the back and were the shaddiest character! Congrats. Here is your money of shame.

When can the person leave Redemption Island? I feel bad for that kid that has been stuck there for days and continues to win challenges. Congrats you won, but you have to stay here alone, with nothing, until someone else can challenges you. I choose losing and getting the H out of there.

Why is Jeff Probst so mean? AND does he really have to stir the pot at tribal counsel? He bugs me.

Why do you choose to sit yourself in a tree when you are talking one-on-one with the camera? Do they make them do that?

If you knew you were being dropped off on a deserted island, why are you wearing jeans and button-up shirt? Did you just come from the office? Or were you planning on stripping down to your skivvies knowing you'd be on national television? You would..

And if you are starving, why are you sunbathing and pretending like you are in Cancuun? Go hunt food! Where are your survival skills on that one, peeps?

If you have the answer to any of these questions, please feel free to enlighten me! Thanks!

6 comments:

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

I LOVE Survivor. I live for Wed nights. If I owned a pair of pink undies I'd be sporting them around the island too. And for a million dollars I'd totally stab someone in the back. Sad, huh? Oops, I mean I'd "Outwit" them! Why hunt for food when you can eat rice? Yummy!

Bethany said...

again, this makes no sense to me. please watch and post about sister wives. then i will have something to say.

Audrey said...

I've never even seen this show but am laughing out loud by your post... it makes me want to hulu it just so I can laugh at it.

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

They Are in Honduras.

Shiv said...

Steve, I heart the way you say things! Thanks for posting that particular picture - I think I've seen enough of those undies to last a life time, and then some! I've often wondered about the wardrobe choices myself... and have you noticed that the tribes are wearing color-coordinated clothes these days?! Weird! I think Jeff is great - and really good at his job - which includes stirring the pot. Sorry he bugs you. Maybe when the tribes merge the poor Redemption Island kid can rejoin the group. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him that it's soon...

Tarika said...

This has nothing to do with this post...but seriously Adele. I think that I will need years of therapy to listen to her whole album. I think that I get teary eyed just thinking of "Someone Like You."