I just signed up for this race called the Dirty Dash and I am SO excited! It isn't until June 4th, but pictures will follow for sure.
Have you ever wanted to run a 5k through pure mud, climbing all sorts of obstacles?
Well that is what this race is and it is going to be awesome!
Check out the map, it is pretty funny.
Wish me luck!
8 comments:
Wow. This is every child's dream. To be allowed to go running in the mud :) How do you find these fun things? I am going to expect pictures...
climbing in mud + Tarika = worst nightmare.
Oh wow. I'm a little bit jealous. Have fun with that!
Haha! We might see you there! Rich, some friends & myself are signed up. My friend did the one last year and she loved it so we signed up before Christmas. Seriously excited!
Dirty Dash 2010 was hands down the coolest race I've ever done. You'll love it!!!
not to be a downer, but who in the world would ever want to do such a thing? where do you find these things? zombie races and mud runs? why can't we just find a normal 1/2 marathon to train for?
i promise my next comment on a post will sound much more positive, even though this one is not depressing or mean....
next time....next time....
Hey, if someone made me run a 5k this would be the one I would choose!
Steven we will be home by June 4th so we can come and cheer you on. Looks like fun. See you in a couple of months.
Post a Comment