1. In Your Atmosphere - John Mayer
All time favorite song, great guitar, great words, great song.
2. Slow Dancing in a Burning Room- John Mayer
Who describes a failing relationship as slow dancing in a burning room? John Mayer. Need I say more.
3. The Mystic - Van Morrison
The subtle guitar work and his voice is inspiring.
4. Brown-Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
A classic and my childhood.
5. Let It Be Me - Ray Lamontagne
He could sing anything and I would like it.
6. You Are The Best Thing - Ray Lamontagne
Ray says it how it is and makes it cool.
7. Gravity - Sara Bareilles
Words that speak to you.
8. Gravity - John Mayer
Pure Genius.
9. Hometown Glory - Adele
What can I say? Piano awesome, Adele awesome.
10. And the World Turned - Gabe Dixon Band
Not only does he have an awesome voice, but the piano solo transports you.. trust me.
11. Everything Is Right - Matt Wertz
This song will make you feel good.
12. Already In - Jon Mclaughlin
I really like everything from Jon, everything!
13. Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
Inspiring..
14. Beggars - Thrice
"For aren't we all beggars," yes, yes we are..
15. Afterall - Ben Rector
His voice is smooth
16. The Cave - Mumford & Sons
Great new band!
17. Breakeven - The Script
Amazing.. the heart NEVER breaks evenly.
18. Get Ur Freak On - Missy Elliot
Totally inappropriate, but I know every word... try me.
19. Monster - Kanye West
Again, totally inappropriate, but Niki Minaj is pretty amazing..
20. If You Don't Want To Love Me - James Morrison
The range on this guy is incredible..
21. Warning - Incubus
The words to this are awesome, "Let's love ourselves before it becomes illegal." Brilliant.
22. The Ladder - Andrew Belle
Sweet combination of instruments, listen to the banjo in the background.
23. Cosmic Love - Florence + the Machine
These guys are awesome.
24. Head or Your Heart - Mat Kearney
Fan for life.
25. Where I Stood - Missy Higgins
Haunting words, but she pulls it off beautifully!
26. Typical - Mute Math
I have seen these guys live and they are amazing with every instrument... respect.
27. Runaway Baby - Bruno Mars
This guy has skills and this song is fun!
28. Forget You - Cee Lo Green
Clever lyrics with a fun beat.
29. Sweet Pea - Amos Lee
Simple, but great.
30. Something in the Water - Brooke Fraser
Just try not to stomp your feet... I dare you!
31. That's It, I Quit, I'm Moving On - Adele
The coolest guitar and vocals I have heard in a long time..
And watch these TV shows:
1. Psych
2. Community
3. Raising Hope
4. CougarTown
5. Fringe
6. The Closer
7. Better Off Ted
8. Veronica Mars
And watch these Movies:
1. Inception
2. Toy Story 3
3. Easy A (Slightly inappropriate, but funny!)
4. Sherlock Holmes
5. A-Team
6. Social Network
And get back to me.. You're Welcome.
30. Something in the Water - Brooke Fraser
Just try not to stomp your feet... I dare you!
31. That's It, I Quit, I'm Moving On - Adele
The coolest guitar and vocals I have heard in a long time..
And watch these TV shows:
1. Psych
2. Community
3. Raising Hope
4. CougarTown
5. Fringe
6. The Closer
7. Better Off Ted
8. Veronica Mars
And watch these Movies:
1. Inception
2. Toy Story 3
3. Easy A (Slightly inappropriate, but funny!)
4. Sherlock Holmes
5. A-Team
6. Social Network
And get back to me.. You're Welcome.
2 comments:
So... starting at the bottom of the list - check, check check. Seen them all, love them all. We should have a movie marathon night at your house sometime :) As for TV... I only have half of what you mentioned, and while NetFlix would help with the rest - I have to be strong and say no. I have things to do - like going to work every day - and I'm afraid I would get sucked in and not be able to function. And as for the music - make me a CD :) I know some of these songs and they are fantastic, but as I have just recently lost my iTunes (dumb computer!) I most certainly don't have a lot of music and I think I would benefit from your expert opinion.
What no Big Bang Theory? Has it been replaced? Sad day...
Post a Comment