Sunday, March 21, 2010

Update

I will have you know that I am still working on my goals. I am in the process of looking for a race to run for charity so, if you know of any let me know. I have officially signed up to give blood on the 31st of March at my work and I am slightly terrified... But I will let you know how it goes.



Here is what I have been up to if you wanted to know...
I am obsessed with the Big Bang Theory... thank you Jen and Cindi... I watched the first and second season in 2 days... it helped that I was sick and totally unmotivated to do school work...



Which leads me to the next thing I have been up to... school. The end IS near and I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel! Just one more month, hopefully I can survive it.



Especially since I am student teaching (volunteering) at Guadalupe Elementary and it just might kill me. I thought that I could handle it since I have 20 neices and nephews, but this is totally different... Take 20 little kids and put them in a room (I don't have an actual gym to work in..) and it turns into total chaos. Then I do that 4 times (K-3rd grade...) Needless to say I love kids, but PE teaching is not in my future....

In the meantime, I finally saw 500 Days of Summer and I liked it. Watch it. I bought it.



Last, but not least, I get to see Michael Buble' on the 31st. He is coming to the E-Center and my sister, brother-in-law and I have tickets... I am actually really excited!



Well that is it. That is the update. Not too much going on, but Spring Break is this week and I am very excited!

9 comments:

Shiv said...

I love Big Bang Theory!

And Michael Buble! I'm so jealous that you are going to the concert.

I'm so glad that you can see the light at the end of your school tunnel. That has to feel awesome!

You rock!!

Julie said...

I have been to some pretty stellar "big show" concerts, like, a lot of them. What has been my absolute favorite? Michale Buble. That man is downright charming and very hysterical.

You won't be disappointed.

Sharifa said...

You should come to Walk Now for Autism Speaks... I'm sure some people run. Here is my webpage for it: http://www.walknowforautismspeaks.org/utah/skeecil

Think about it. None of my friends have committed to come with me yet. haha

Lamb said...

Sharifa I am totally doing that Autism walk! I am going to get my family to do it, too. I think it sounds like fun! Thanks for the heads up!

Bethany said...

#1 have never heard of big bang theory. teach me.
#2 i love tunnels. i love the end of tunnels. what are we going to do to celebrate the end of your tunnel?
#3 can't believe you watched 500 days of summer without me. i'm glad you liked it. it put me in a happy and weird state of depression
#4 michael buble. let's hope he sounds better for you than he did on snl. i was so sad he sounded so bad. i'm sure he'll rock your world
#5 spring break. insanely jealous. extremely insanely jealous. you should get a tattoo to celebrate. (just a suggestion from a "nascar chick")

Tarika said...

So glad to hear that you are alive and made it to Spring Break!! Just think when we get back you essentially only have one month left until you are done. DONE! I am so jealous...maybe some day I will make it to the end of the tunnel like you. :)

Kaylyn said...

I am so proud of you! You are almost all grown up and graduated :). Please come visit me in DC, I really want to see you (and I bet Kayleen wouldn't mind a visit either).

Laura said...

Your blog was lost to me, but now I found it again and I am happy once more. I like reading your updated on you 20:10 goals, and I think I may or may not steal that idea.

Mom and Dad Lamb said...

Steven this is really a cool blog. I love the tunnel we are a little ways down the tunnel but will be able to see the light in a couple of months. Hope you put us some more graduation pictures.