This is a fast summary of the craziness of the past couple of months... enjoy.
This is fake Buble...
This is real Buble... real close... very cool.
Daily View #1
Daily View #2
Daily View #3...bliss.
Biggest sandwich ever and it was delicious... if you want one let me know I will go with you because you will have to share it anyway:)

12 comments:
1. I'm jealous about the concert.
2. I'm jealous about the degree.
3. I'm jealous about the vacation.
4. I'm jealous about the sandwich.
Congrats again on graduating. So exciting! I'm glad you were able to go on a fun vacation. Now, let's talk about that sandwich...
YEA! Congrats on the graduation friend . . . and the sandwich. I could really go for one of those right now.
ALSO, hope you had the time of your life in Mexico. I am bummed we couldn't go, but maybe ONE day. . . .
Congrats again! So jealous that you got to go Cancun! Wish I could have gone too! :)
Wow congratulations times 4! I would like to know more about the sandwich as well :).
Wow! Looks like you had a fun vacation! It looks like pure bliss : ) Also congratulations on graduating - that is quite a feat!
Congratulations on your graduation, Steve! How awesome that you are finished. It was fun to see your sandwich. It does look delicious. One of our recent experiences with sandwiches at a zone conference would turn your stomach. Needless to say, from now on we will check the lettuce on our sandwiches, before consumption.
You look so smart in a cap and gown....
Look at you all cool in your graduation gown! I am so proud of you! You know what would make me even more proud....if you called me :). Love you Stevie!
Okay, I just think it's funny that the other day, I asked Katie when she talked to you last, and she's like, "Yeah, I've left him like four messages." And here she is, begging you to call her. Throw her a bone already! :) Poor girl, just needs her a little Stevie.
Okay, from one blog nazi to another... get with the program!
You definitely had a great beginning to your summer!
You definitely can't go wrong with Mr. Buble. Congrats on graduating! I wish I could have hung out in Cancun with you. And can we go get one of those sandwiches sometime soon - it looks dee-lish!!
Love ya!!
So.. I am still SUPER jealous about NOT being able to go to Mexico. NOT HAPPY AT ALL. One day though!
P.S. you should blog more. Just sayin! Also, we should see you more!
Post a Comment