Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas, etc.

Well, it's official, my parents are now Elder and Sister Lamb in the Cape Coast Mission! They have been serving now for about three weeks and I think they have had more baptisms than I did my whole mission... They are doing awesome, needless to say:)

Things have definitely been different since they have been gone. The semester ended and I was finally able to put up some Christmas! It only took me until Christmas to get it all up, but at least it started to feel a little like Christmas with it up:) (and it will probably stay up until Spring semester ends...) The tree is pretty awesome, if I do say so myself...

I hope all of your Christmas's were great and that you got everything that you needed and wanted! If I don't hear from you, Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Shiv said...

I like the new look of your blog :) I'm still waiting for an invite to your parents mission blog.

I'm glad you had a fantastic Christmas. I have a little something for you - hopefully I'll get it to you before next Christmas :)

Katherine said...

Your parents are so cute. :) And the tree looks awesome!

Bethany said...

congratulations on updating your blog! enjoy having megan and greg close. i'm jealous already :)

Kaylyn said...

I love your parents! Good job on the tree, it looks awesome!!