Wednesday, December 30, 2009

9 Best of 2009

I am not going to lie when I say that 2009 FLEW by!! It was a busy year and full of great (and some terrible) moments. I thought I would share with you at least 9 of the best things I learned, experienced, or loved in 2009. 2010 will be a little different, including the blog, and for me it is all about making changes. Stay tuned for some new adventures I am going to undertake in 2010, but for now, read my top 9 of 2009 and I think you all should do it, too.... It was kinda fun...



Learned how to write my own music. Not easy, but therapy
all the same and I learned much about myself...


Not only was So You Think You Can Dance on during the fall, but
the concert came to Salt Lake and, of course, I and some friends
went to it! We have decided that it will be an annual thing...


MyTouch has kept me in touch and it has never let
me down yet...


Michael Buble and John Mayer came out with a new CD.
Both CD's are awesome.



Basketball Shorts... I love them and I would wear them
Every day if it was socially acceptable...


Found out I am Graduating in the Spring!


My parents were called to serve in Ghana, Africa... Amazing!


Learned of Fit Zone Nation... Lost over 20 lbs. haven't been
back to the gym ever since... Literally changed my life... end
of story.


Not only do I still have a job in this economy, but I got a
promotion. Fantastic...

So, these are just some of the great things that 2009 had to offer.
What great things have happened for you?
2010 promises to bring some great things so,
Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Matt and Vicki said...

Lamb, this was a great post! And just so you know, Matt thinks it is socially acceptable to wear basketball shorts regularly. You two can wear them together...maybe you will start a trend. I can't wait to graduate with you! And I am super jealous of your parents' mission. I have always wanted to go to Ghana. Thanks for keeping us updated. We need to get together sometime.

Katherine said...

What?!? Basketball shorts have replaced sweat pants? :)

Shiv said...

I love your list!