Monday, November 30, 2009

Turkey Day 5k!

( Some of the fam after the race)

If you would have asked me a year ago if I would run a 5k on Thanksgiving morning, I would have said, "No Way!" If you would have asked me a year ago if the majority of my family would run a 5k on Thanksgiving I would have said the same thing, but a lot has changed in a year. It is safe to say that a lot can happen in a year:) It was a lot of fun and I am pretty sure that it will be an annual thing now since we had so much fun!

10 comments:

Shiv said...

Your family is so cute! Maybe one day I'll be saying the same thing about running a 5k, and not just on Turkey day - but I guess we'll have to wait and see...

Bethany said...

fantastic. i love it.

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shiv said...

p.s. Thanks for having Christmas music on your page. It just brought a smile to my face and happiness to my heart!

Stac said...

5k on turkey day! I'm impressed. I'm more of a cheering on the sidelines than a running in the race kinda person.

Christina said...

Was this the one in Bountiful? I came into town at the last minute without exercise gear, but my dad and Jessica ran in it. I wish I would have known to look for you and cheer you on!

Lamb said...

It was in Bountiful, but it wasn't the one for the Rec Center. This one was for this gym I go to called Fit Zone. But I still wish I would have seen you!!

Shiv- I am glad you like the Christmas music and how do you like the new look of the blog.... I created it myself... This is what happens when I don't want to write a paper...

Katherine said...

I don't necessarily love running, but I love the new look of your blog! :)

Shiv said...

The new look is awesome! When I'm ready to switch it up I'll be letting you know so you can go to town on my blog again :)

Whitty Mom said...

Don't run the Salt Lake, I heard that it is not fun at all!! Run the Ogden! Love your blog, will you help me fix mine?