For my birthday on Sunday, my family got me the Toy Story Mania Wii game! I know what you are thinking..."Are you 12 years old?" and the answer to that is, "Yes, yes I am..." This is good news for everyone because if any of you have been to Disneyland, they have a Toy Story ride that includes all of these fun carnival games and that is exactly what the Wii game is. I have already played it and I love it. Plus you can play it in 3D so, come over and we will play soon!
It's official... I am graduating! After 4 1/2 long years of school I am graduating in Exercise Physiology in May 2010! I am very excited and more excited to see what the future holds for me after leaving the University of Utah:)

Last, but not least, I am ready to record my first and very own CD! It has been a goal of mine for a long time to make a CD of some of my favorite songs and songs that I have written and it is finally coming true. I will start recording in November and the CD will be out before Christmas. I don't know what I will do with the CD exactly, but it will be fun to have to show to my kids or something:) I will be singing and playing the guitar for 8 songs (it was all I could afford...) and here they are, you might recognize some of them:)
1. To Make You Feel My Love
2. Free Fallin'
3. Why Georgia
4. Moonshadow
5. Go Ahead (I wrote this one..)
6. Where do you go from here? (I wrote this one, too)
7. So Close
8. Slipping Away (I wrote this one as well.)
So, there you have it... some good news! Now all I have to do is make it to the end of the semester and that will be REALLY good news:)
16 comments:
So many things to say...1) I want to play the game. 2) Congratulations on graduating! I am so excited for you! Can we have a big party some time? 3) I want a copy of your cd and I will pay top dollar.
YAY!! We will be graduating together, and even from the same college (College of Health). Also, Matt and I want a copy of your CD too. That is so exciting and something not everyone can say they have done. Props to you.
I too DEFINITELY want a copy of your CD. Congratulations! That is so exciting! That game looks awesome. Many congratulations on graduating. I hope everything goes smoothly until then, and even better after!
Wow! You have a lot of good news! I can't believe you are so close to being done with school, that's great!
It's about time you made your own CD. I'm so excited for you! And of course I will want one. :)
Can't wait for your cd, you are an extremely talented man! Toy Story?! Love it. Cannot wait to play it! And lets be honest, having those graduating papers in is one of the most exhilirating feelings.
So, I'm jumping on this band wagon - I want a cd too! That is so awesome! I am so happy for you and all of your good news :) I think a Wii party night featuring Toy Story Mania is definitely in order!
That is all good news. I definitely need to come over to play Wii because heck...we could walk to your house now, and I haven't seen you for like 2 years! I am so excited for you to be graduating and I will definitely want a cd!
I LOVE that ride...and how do I preorder a CD?
Count me in for the CD. Katie will pay top dollar for mine too. She makes lots of money. :) Happy Birthday on Sunday, BTW! I knew it was someone's birthday, but couldn't remember till I saw it on the calendar at your house last night. And graduation. Wow. That's a pretty big deal.
Wow! You all are very nice! Thanks!I don't know how the CD thing will work or if you all will actually want one, but I will let you know when it is done. Who knows, it might be your Christmas gift:) (I AM cheap like that...) I am now planning a wii night so Katie and Christina, I guess you guys will have to fly home to play with all of us!! Make it happen, it will be totally worth it:) Happy Halloween everyone!
thank the dear heavens, you actually updated your blog. congratulations.
cd. i've been waiting. i will continue to wait.
graduating. love it. can't wait for the cap and gown. i'll come and pretend to be your parents (if you want)
toy story wii. i will beat you. i'm not afraid.
Yay Steven! I am so excited for all of those things! You will have to send us a cd when it is ready. I am so glad you got your game. That is one of my favorite rides at Disney.
I want a CD too... and I'm 12 (or at least I act like I am) so I can't wait to test out the new Wii game.
Wii night was fun! I should post the pics that I took... ;)
I had lunch with your Mom today and we did a little quilt shopping. We had to get a little fabric fix in before she leaves. Mike and i would like to be on your list to purchase a CD when it is ready. You are very talented and it will be wonderful.
good job stven you should put them on your blog bailey paige
Post a Comment