Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Post Your Mileage!

Each week I will be posting a post like this so that all of you involved in the Distance Challenge II can post your weekly mileage. This way you can see what others are doing and whether you need to pick it up or maybe take a day off:) So, on this post, add your comment with how many miles you did last week! If you don't know how to do that let me know and I will teach you, but everyone should post their mileage from last week some time this week (sooner than later..) even if it is a fat ZERO! I hope you are all doing well and I can't wait to see your progress!

Andrew Layne
Elise Layne
Siobhan Jakins
Kristin Guest
Paige Neilsen
Courtney Zook
Shayla Dickson
Tarika Onishi
Cindi Cox
Toni Naeata
Mike Neilsen
Brynna Morrison
Steve Lamb
"Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance."~ Samuel Johnson

7 comments:

Lamb said...

I got 2 miles last week.. I could barely walk so I consider this a victory!

Andrew said...

Elise had 7 miles and Andrew had 8 miles!

Shayla said...

7.5!

Shiv said...

My grand total is 11.5 so far. I am guessing that the week goes from Monday to Sunday, right?

I am so proud of you for sticking to the Fit Zone thing. I have seen people running around the parking lot a few mornings on my way to work - it does NOT look like my idea of fun.

And I'm working on a new blog post - just for you!

Paige said...

5 miles for me....looks like I need to pick up the pace

Kristin said...

12 miles for me.

Cindi Lou said...

7 miles for me