Sunday, May 31, 2009

Post Your Mileage! (May 24 - May 30)

Just post your miles from last week NOT combined with the previous week because I am making a total on the side (to your right) of everyone's miles for you. It looks like it could be anyone's game so far so, keep it up!
PS The pot is at $210, just to let you know...

7 comments:

Kristin said...

15.5 miles for me this week.

Paige said...

Only 3.25 :( I need to step it up. How do people really get 15 miles? Let me in on the secret.

Shayla said...

7.3 miles. I'm with Paige and Ryan, 15.5 miles?! really? wa. :(

Shiv said...

I got 7.5 this week. I can definitely do better!

Andrew said...

Andrew has 12... I am not sure about Elise. We will post again when I know hers!

Cindi Lou said...

3 miles

Dustin and Brynna said...

2 for me last week. Don't worry, its looking much better for this week :)