This sums up my week and let me tell you why... Just down the street from me is a little gym called Fit Zone Nation, inside of this little gym is where I have nearly puked everyday this week.. All of this started when my sister and my sister-in-law suggested that I visit because it was "way hard.." Well it just so happened that the owner of this gym was giving 6 weeks FREE, but there was a catch. The catch was this, if you didn't attend these SUPER intense workouts at least three days a week you would have to pay him for wasting his time... which right now for me would add up to $110. He is also giving us supplements, putting us on a strict diet, we have to weigh in every week and we have to take before and after pictures which may be used to promote his gym and his workout programs.... So, in other words, I am doing a mini Biggest Loser Competition and I am feeling it!The week started off with the workout he called "Hell in a Handbasket," which consisted of the doing all of the following exercises as fast as you could in 1 minute and quickly moving to the next exercise...
Squats
Overhand Press
Sit-ups
After you did all of these you got a 2 min. rest and then you would do it all over again 2 more times.. Needless to say, it was touch and go and it really was hell in a handbasket...
The week has progressed and I can honestly say my body has never been so sore, but I have lost 5lbs and I am feeling great! So, the first week is almost over and then I have 5 more to go and who knows what may happen in 5 more weeks, maybe I will be the next Biggest Loser...
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! Does he use whips on you too??
Post a Comment