Saturday, May 9, 2009

And the Winner IS....

The Distance Challenge is OVER!! Sorry it has taken me so long to post that... Needless to say Finals have consumed my life, but now Summer Steve is here and you just wait!!! Anyway, everyone involved in the Distance Challenge needs to post their FINAL DISTANCE, which is the total distance acquired for three months and the winner will recieve that sports package!! So, post (you will be commenting..) your final distances here on this post. I hope you all did well because I did not, but I will be doing another one of these in the Summer so, keep you eye on my blog:) These are the people who were participating and should post their total distance ASAP:




Andrew & Elise Layne

Greg Larsen

Bethany Stewart

Kristin Guest

Julie DeCoria

Shayla Dickson

Katie Bessey

Stac Peart

Siobhan Jakins





PS I will giving a little something to everyone who posts their distance, so it is in your best interest to post...

13 comments:

Lamb said...

Only 10.45 Miles in 3 months... horrible, but that leaves plenty of room for improvement!

Julie said...

I went 274.50 miles in 3 months...

Julie said...

And probably was the only one who consistently gained weight the entire time.

Lamb said...

Julie- You are probably right, but no one is about to have a baby either... You are awesome!

Bethany said...

over it.

Kaylyn said...

I am horrible. I know I worked out, but yet I never did keep track...I blame work!!! Can I just guess how many miles I ran/biked/walked/crawled?

Shiv said...

For the time I was trying I think I did ok - not great, but ok. I have 23.75 on the treadmill, 17.5 on the bike, and I guessed 6 for swimming - which equals 47.50.

Looks like Julie kicked some serious distance challenge butt!

And welcome back Steve. I love that Summer Steve has appeared :)

Paige said...

Yeah for Summer Steve. I was so sad we had to miss game night the other day. I haven't seen you for forever! Let me for sure know when you do the next distance challenge. I will for sure be in!

Lamb said...

Shiv- Good job! Though Julie still is kicking butt...
Bethany- lame... you are a runner! Get under it...
Katie- Feel free to estimate! I know you are active so see what you can do...
Paige- I freakin miss you and I will let you know for sure the next challenge and it will be soon!

Kristin said...

I ended up with 115 miles. Hopefully I'll be more motivated next time!

Shayla said...

44 miles. Go me.

Gregory said...

man boobs rock!

Megan said...

I'm so in on the next one. I will dominate Katie at least. I know I can beat her. :)