
April is the final month of the Distance Challenge! If you haven't done so well up to this point, do not be discouraged!! Think of this as the last mile of a marathon... you are tired, but it is crucial that you give that last mile all that you've got! Giving it all you've got could make all of the difference and who knows YOU could be winning the prize of a Sports Package! The sports package will include fun gear that you will need to continue your exercising! Pictures and details will follow of the actual package contents, but like I said it will be worth your while:) Those of you that are involved need to comment on this post and tell me how many miles you have up to this point. If you don't, you will be disqualified from receiving the sports package!! Keep up the good work and like I said, this is the time to give it all you got!! You can do it!
Good luck!
6 comments:
25.84 Ahh I'm not doing so well. If it would stop RAINING and SNOWING I could kick it up a notch!!
Hey! I'm at 60 miles right now, hopefully I can bring that up in the next few weeks!
I wish I would have seen this sooner...I want to win. I talked to KK yesterday and she said Kathi is kicking bootie in the family challenge. This is an awesome idea that I am going to do on my workout blog.
LOL... I think I'm still on couch potato status... but i did attempt it at the beginning. BTW- I love the pic... Also, can you get to my blog or is it still not liking you? I did give it a talking to.
Steven for a second I SERIOUSLY thought that was a picture of you at the top of the page with your short shorts on!
LAMB!!! Thanks for coming to Matson's blessing. It was great to see you again. We seriously will need to get together again and soon. Our blog address is - mattandvickialvey.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment