First Place = Julie (274 Miles)
Second Place = Kristin (115 Miles)
Third Place = Siobhan (47 Miles)
Everyone did great (though some better than others... you know who you are...) and I hope that each one of you had a little fun in the process! Like I promised, you all will be getting a little something just for participating and you should expect that gift soon!
If you were like me and didn't do as well as you had hoped, guess what? The next Distance Challenge is right around the corner. Starting Monday May 18, 2009, the next Distance Challenge will begin! I am going to switch it up a little bit, so here are the changes..
- Only Running and Walking will be accepted for this challenge (Swimming and Biking were a little hard to keep on the same playing field..)
- In order to make it interesting, I thought all those who participate in the next challenge could pitch in $10 (or maybe $20 if people are willing...) and the winner would get the collected cold, hard cash as a reward! Oooooo Ahhhhhh! Think about it... and let me know what you think. This could also help with the motivation factor...
So, to all of you that are interested, comment on this post and let me know and also let me know how much money you are willing to pitch into the pot for the ultimate winner that could be YOU!
PS. I need people's addresses to send them their prizes, so you can either e-mail me your addresses or put them in a comment here. Whatever works for me!
PSS. Julie don't hate me for posting this picture! It was my favorite one that I had of you!
6 comments:
SCORE! I never win anything! I am super duper excited. And about that picture....could I be cheesing it any harder?
We are in for the next time, I PROMISE!!
1738 S. 500 E.
Bountiful, UT 84010
Count me in for the next challenge :) I've got 15 bucks with my name on it to add to the prize pot. We should have a party at the end of the challenge! When is the end by the way? I have to have a goal in sight.
I love Summer Steve :)
I am in with $20 in hand! I am for sure going to do a half marathon in this lifetime.....you know I totally backed down from the other one.
Sign me up. We're poor, so I'm in for $10. But I plan on winning, so I won't be poor for long!!
yeah for my Jules! Congrats!
Post a Comment