The second Distance Challenge begins tomorrow! So here are the details:- The Challenge starts Monday, May 18 and will end Monday, August 31.
- Only walking and running can be accepted when calculating your distance, though other types of exercise are encouraged!
- The walking and running must be in exercise form or outside of your daily routine.
- Everyone who wants to participate in the challenge should pitch in $15 and either give it to me when you see me or send it to me:
635 North 600 East
Bountiful, UT 84010
So far, the pot is already up to $100 so, is it worth it? I think so! Get out those running shoes and start stretching because the competition begins tomorrow and you could be the winner! If you have any questions just let me know!
PS I have sent to the previous competitors a little something for participating in the first Distance Challenge..
4 comments:
I was gonna do this one too...but around August first-ish I may not be able to do more than waddle....so uh..count me in round 3!
Well if Julie is out with her astounding 274 miles last time, I might have a fighting chance this round. I'm in!
I should have given you my share of the pot when I saw you last night... I wasn't thinking clearly.
Good luck with the Fit Zone! I hope you make it for the infomercial!!
Summer Steve rocks!
I'm totally in! The pain starts today, yikes!
Post a Comment