Movies:
Coraline was probably the scariest clamation movie I have ever seen, but it was very entertaining and visually stunning. Don't take the kids, they will more than likely be traumatized...
Taken was very intense and you should just go see it.TV:
My favorite show on tv right now is 30 Rock. I don't know how many of you watch this, but I die laughing every week!Music:
Some of these artists you may have never heard of, but please look them up on itunes or something because they rock...
Ray LaMontagne
This guy has a raspy, soulful voice. Very cool! Favortie songs: Let it be me & You are the Best thing.
Mute Math
I saw these guys in concert and they are so entertaining! Favorite songs: Typical & Spotlight.
Dave Barnes
He has been one of my favorites for a long time, but he came out with an EP recently and it just is so smooth! Favorite songs: Until You, Home, & My Girl.
Kelly Clarkson
Don't judge me, but I enjoy myself a little Kelly... She came out with a new CD and it is very upbeat and catchy! Favorite songs: My life would suck without you.
Jon McLaughlin
Another favorite and his piano skills are killer! Favorite songs: The Middle & Beating My Heart.
The Fray
These guys came out with a new CD and I really like it. All their stuff grows on me, the more I listen to it, the more I understand the words and that is what makes them cool. Favorite songs: Syndicate & Absolute
James Morrison
Holy Crap! This guy is awesome! He has this cool, blusey voice. Very talented. Favorite songs: Broken Strings, Make it Real, & Nothing Hurt like you.
Erin McCarley
I bought this girls CD by accident and ended up really liking it. She has cool beats and a pretty cool voice. Favorite songs: Love, save the empty.
So there you have it, probably way too much info for ya, but I thought I would be a friend and share my hipness... (Who says hip? Obviously I am not..) Take a look and you will be so very happy!
1 comment:
Random! Erin McCarley is a friend of a friend of mine. I don't know her or anything, we were just talking about her the other day.
Post a Comment