Long ago in October, Katherine and I decided to paint pumpkins and it was so much fun! Katherine is an artist, so she brought all the paints and brushes and, of course her pumpkin could have been displayed in some art show somewhere, but mine... could and should only be displayed on my blog where very few, if any could see it... so here it is! I am proud of it and I will be sad to throw it out, but what can ya do? It is a Frankenstein pumpkin with my signature on the back in a spider web... ooooo! I need to do this again, it was very therapeutic...
7 comments:
why does your frankenstein pumpkin remind me of DOUG the cartoon... quail man something or other.
it looks fantastic....just saying.
Your pumpkins are awesome.
I still love the pumpkin! It is very therapeutic, I agree. Let's paint again soon! What could we paint for Thanksgiving? Turkeys? :)
Love it Steven! I am looking forward to seeing how you and Katherine paint turkeys...that should be interesting!
I think that this is so cute! I like Frankenpumps mouth...mean but smiley! I am no where near talented enough to do this!
Hi Steve, we were wondering if you wouldn't mind taking our last name off of your bog?........ seeing how it is not a private blog. We have only kept to public because our families don't have blogs or know anything about computers.
Ps your "Engrish" post is so funny!
Are you kidding? If I went to an art show, which I wouldn't do, I would BUY that pumpkin. That's how cool it is.
Post a Comment