Thursday, October 30, 2008

Engrish...

So in light of Katherine's post about our experience at Charlie Chows I found some other translation blunders on www.engrish.com and I think they are freaking funny! Some of them I don't even know what they are trying to say, but they are really funny... PS it is more funny if you say it with a slight accent...
Obsessive compulsive garden...
Spling comes after Wintel, very few people know that...
Fishes need a little variety too! I don't even want to see what it looks like!
Fight fire with fire!
I don't know whether to be scared or happy... where's the heart again?
Easier said than done:)
The Grinch lives in Japan not Whoville...
Keep me away from it!

8 comments:

Jen-Knee said...

Bangolow...hahaha

Katherine said...

I love it!!!! I am laughing so hard I just snorted! :) I'm glad I'm not the only one that speaks Engrish.

Bethany said...

i dont know why wintel made me laugh out loud, which is not acceptable at work. thanks alot.

Shiv said...

i have no words! well, maybe one... brilliant!!

Kaylyn said...

I am crying. I love the Grinch one the mostest...Understand O.K.

Justin said...

I have read Katherine's post everyday for a week now. Hilarious! And this post...just as funny.

wilderlamb said...

Oh my gosh that is HILARIOUS!
You know that I am easily
amused though...
I love the I hate everyone sign!

Shayla said...

I'm going to be completely honest. I love the giant frog.