Sunday, October 26, 2008

Anatomical Pelvis...

So, the other day I spent possibly 5 hours constructing an anatomical pelvis out of paper for my Human Anatomy class and I am so proud of it that I thought I would take pictures of it and post my beautiful creation! Oragami...please...
(Looking down into the pelvis)

(Looking at the front of the pelvis, its a girl...)

(Looking down at the pelvis again..)

(Looking at the side of the pelvis.)

9 comments:

Kaylyn said...

I am seriously impressed!!

Bethany said...

congratulations.

Bethany said...

drop out of school. and i mean it mister.
and why did you delete the HOT beach post? i loved it.

weston'smommy said...

Very nice and I thought my oragomi geometry shapes were good you out did yourself

Jen-Knee said...

I'm crying with laughter. "I blogged about my pelvis". Good job!

Stac said...

I'm impressed by the pelvis... go Laaamb!

Katherine said...

Nice pelvis. :)

wilderlamb said...

Nice job. Just one question
though. Did you label the
obturator foramen?? Very
important Steven...

Tarika said...

Nice job! I have to admit I would rather do this anatomy project then a stupid research paper...we should drop out.