Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What you can get me for Christmas...

My friend Cindi sent me this e-mail at work and I thought if you didn't know what to get me for Christmas that I would throw a couple of "little" (You'll understand the quotations in a second... read on...) ideas your way:) Get ready to be amazed!!


Based off of the Smart Car they have started building other smart cars such as these:


The Smosche Targa


The Smorsche


The Smamborghini


The Smorvette


The Smaudi


The Smerrari



So, there you have it! I would be happy with any of them, but my favorite would have to be the Smorvette! So, think about it and don't say I never gave you any Christmas gift ideas:)

P.S. Which one do you like?

4 comments:

Bethany said...

i never really understood where your legs go in these cars...

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tarika said...

I like the Smerrari! I loved this email...maybe each of us can get one for Christmas!

wilderlamb said...

SWEET! They totally look like Micro Mini Machines!