Last week, My whole family, which now includes 34 people, 2 of which were not able to come so 32 people (FYI: 32 people = complete madness) were able to go to our little piece of Heaven, McCall, Idaho. McCall is a small town that just got its first stop light not too long ago and where the Lambs go to end the summer.. We rent out a couple of cabins in the trees near the Payette Lake and just veg and enjoy each others company. My sister from Virginia and my Brother and his family from Texas were all able to come because McCall is McCall and I can't really describe the memories and bonds we have established in this great little town...
Among other things there was a lot of tubing, skiing and relaxing to be had check out this picture of me on the tube... Embarrassing, but hilarious! My sister and my nieces faces are classic as well, enjoy!
6 comments:
That picture is making me laugh so hard I have actual tears coming out my eyeballs.
What?!? No mention of Killer Bunnies?!? I sure hope you had fun with it! Your family sounds like a lot of fun to be around - and maybe just a little on the crazy side, only because there are so many of you. Just the way family vacations should be!
Classic descripes that photo perfectly. Looks like you had a ton of fun!
I already miss it...
That is a great picture, have you posted on picasa? Please do so!! I did not get any great pictures of you this year, like the survival jump last year, and I am really weeping inside!!
Love you
Looks like a ton of fun. Love the picture, you look like you are either having the time or your life OR you are that your life is about to end. hehehe
Post a Comment