Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Meet Copper...


Over the 4th of July, my dad and I went car shopping only after I had spent about a month researching the different cars out there on the market today... At first I was looking into buying a used car, but as my momma always says why go cheap when you can have the best? (If you know my mom, you will totally see her saying this just about everything...) So I shopped online a little more and I narrowed it down to a Toyota Matrix or a Mazda 3. So, off we went for the test drive...

I was terrified because I have heard bad things about car salesmen so I forced my dad to come along. We went to Mazda first and they were surprisingly awesome and nice. The car salesmen was also related to Lindsey Beckstrand, which was nice:) Anyway, then we went to Toyota... and I got the real car salesman experience... He said absolutely nothing and wanted me to buy the car that very instant, but thank goodness I didn't like the car as much as the Mazda because it would have been hard to give "Big Dave" my business.

Thus my story comes to an end... I fell in love with the Copper red Mazda3 and now she is mine! Take a look, you will fall in love too! So we all must say goodbye to Big Red... its not that I don't love her too, but the gas was enough to put me out into the streets! All good things come to an end, but she won't be going that far since I am selling her to my Neice:) Hip Hip hooray for new cars and their new smell!


It has roomy front seats and plenty of room in the back as well.


It has very cool features, like a 6 disc cd changer, rain sensing windsheild wipers, and a place to hook in my iPod.

7 comments:

Katherine said...

Congratulations! New cars are fun! I want to come see it. I will miss your old car though, it was always an adventure.

Shiv said...

Yeah for you! Good choice! When the new car smell wears off we can get you some of those air fresheners that have the "new car" smell. That way you can always feel like you are driving a new car! (Is it obnoxious that I said new car three time in just as many lines?!? Sorry!)

Jen-Knee said...

YAY, cute new car! Love love love it!

Julie said...

What the...you got a new car? Come let me drive it!

Kaylyn said...

So cute! I want one too!!!

The Thompson Family said...

Nice car Steve! I am jealous. Did you get a raise at Nelson's? One day I will have a new car. In like 12 years! :-)

Lincoln and Alisia said...

STEVE LAAAAAMB... You have a blog!!! Nice car! too bad we no longer car pool to church anymore.