Monday I am going to John Mayer and Colbie Caillat and I am very excited! I started off not liking John Mayer for some reason and just recently I have grown to pretty much idolize him. I am attempting to play some of his songs on the guitar and he is soooo dificult... He is a genius in his writing abilities and not to mention he studied at Berklee! Anyway, Colbie is not so bad herself. I will post pictures and let you know how they were..
3 comments:
Guess what guess what?? I am going too!!!!
HAVE FUN! You should take some bunnies and hand them out at the concert.....I think that would be nice.
I'm sure that it will be a good concert. Just don't look directly at John Mayer while he is singing... it will change your life and not in a good way. Trust me, I'm speaking from experience.
Post a Comment