Friday, July 18, 2008

Holy Crap, Batman!!

(Me almost getting run over by Batman's motorcycle...)

Me and some of my friends went to the Midnight showing of Batman: The Dark Knight last night and once again I was amazed! I went into the first one thinking it was going to be just another Batman movie and came out praising it and I dare say it was one of the best action movies I have seen in a long time. The new Batman did not disappoint either. It was full of awesomeness and Heath was the creepiest Joker I have seen, but he was also very funny... (hence the name Joker, I guess...) Anyway I was a dork and had Jen take some pictures of me and they won't disappoint either:) You have to go see it and if you do let me know because I would see it again:)


(Jen and I at Village Inn before the party got started...)

4 comments:

Gregory said...

You NO LONGER feel bad about not having your blog on my list....I guess our invite was LOST IN THE MAIL....speechless....
OH and I digitally spit on you.
SPIT!

Julie said...

We JUST got home from the movie...we are totally disturbed in the best way possible. We freaking loved it.

Katherine said...

I want to see it!!!

Cindi Lou said...

Wow, I guess I should apologize for getting you in trouble with "Gregory". I mean digital spit... that's very potent stuff. Well, it's his own fault. He doesn't work at NLI!