Thursday, July 3, 2008

Confession #3 & #4


(This is still one of my favorites.. very cool!)

Most of you know that I have become quite the TV Junkie with this new invention called TVO. I watch so much tv in less time, well, at least I like to think that is what is happening:) Along with this addiction to tv, I have become addicted to Reality tv!! I know... I have gone the way of the world and I love it! Of course, it started out with Survivor, but I soon became sick of that and moved on to American Idol. But since neither of those are on during the summer confession #3 and #4 will shock you... I am addicted to So You Think You Can Dance and Hell's Kitchen!! Cooking and dancing, two things which I cannot do, but I have learned through these two shows to appreciate like you wouldn't believe!

(Last Season, but wait for it!)

I love that Chef Ramsey swears so much that sometimes I feel like I am watching the show in Morris Code with all the beeping going on. I love how Mary Murphy screams like a crazy when someone does a really good dance because sometimes thats all that needs to be said though some of you would rather have shards of glass in your eyes than listen to her voice:)
I have come to learn that Reality tv isn't that bad... I used to think it was the downfall of our society and some of it still is, but when you can see someone living out their dreams it almost makes me tear up a little... uhhh I mean.... just watch them! You won't regret it! (TVO it if you can, its 100% better that way...)

(Crazy good, the girl is from Utah..)

4 comments:

Andrew said...

PERFECT POST!!!!!!!! haha thanks steve!!

Jen-Knee said...

I love my TiVo, I have no idea how people live without it. But I'm a little concerned that you use it to record Hell's Kitchen. We need to talk...

Julie said...

I heart this show...and its all your fault...

The Thompson Family said...

I love both of those shows!!! I also love TVO, especially when I can fast forward through Mary's screaming. I can't handle that pitch in her voice. My favorite thing about Chef Ramsey is when he throws food at the door or at people. :-)