Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lagoon!

 

This past week my work, Nelson Laboratories, had a summer party at LAGOON! It had been about 7 years since I had been to Lagoon and let me tell you, they have really improved on some rides! I was very impressed! Anyway, pretty much my whole family came and it was a blast even if I was a single rider...

Esta semana passada o meu trabalho, Nelson Laboratories, havia uma festa na LAGOON, um parque temático em Utah aqui! Tinha-se cerca de 7 anos desde que eu tinha sido a Lagoon e deixe-me dizer-lhe, eles têm realmente melhorou em alguns passeios! Fiquei muito impressionado! De qualquer forma, toda a minha família veio e foi um momento divertido!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Steve!!! Can we please have a play day. I always read over your blog (finally, remember that one time i didnt because i didnt think i could?) and think...."Why haven't i seen steve in so long??!?!"

Ps-This is Sara Jamon(Ham)

Andrew said...

this is elise, i like reading your blog.. post again soon.. possibly something about so you think you can dance?