
I thought I would entice all of you who have yet to see this magical thing called Feelin' Groovy with pictures and by letting you know that there is only one more week left and then it will be gone forever kids!

Megan Larsen Shines like a star! (hehehe she'll kill me for that one...)

You get to see some Sonni and Cher fun! "I Got You Babe!"

Greg Larsen also gets his time in the spot light and he sure rocks it!

I cuddle maybe a little too much in this show, but it was the 60's I am just trying to stay true to character...:)
If you come at all at least come to laugh your booty off at me being way out of my comfort zone! It is good times all around:)
4 comments:
This groupie may or may not be enticed to see the show again after that stunning glimpse! It is seriously amazing! I can honestly say that having already seen the show two and a half times! You guys are all amazing!
I am coming to see the show...I just won't tell you when. hehehe
Stevie,
Thanks for your nice text. I think you'd be freaked out if you knew that we talk about you and think about you a lot...:) I want to come see the show!! I'll try to find a baby sitter.
Steve you are totally a pimp in the show! Nice job! I wish I was there so that I could see it. Maybe you should come and visit Kayleen & me out here and perform for us :)
Post a Comment