Recently I had a guitar recital and I played the song that only took me a year and A LOT of help from my guitar teacher to write... apparently not as easy as I thought with school, work and more school, so I am playing with my guitar teacher, Shawn, who is THE coolest person ever and my song is called "Slipping Away." So here it is, mess ups and all! Let me know what you think!
8 comments:
I didn't even know you were writing a song! That was great, and I would love a copy when your cd is out! So....you know American Idol auditions are coming to SLC? You should be in line when they come for sure! Hope to see you soon.
You are amazing!
Tarika said that your song was awesome and she is learning to play the guitar and is very impressed with your skills. And of course I'm always impressed with your musical talents. Great job! I would love to hear the song in person.
There weren't any mess ups that I heard, I thinks it's great!
Holy crap...That was incredible. So, can I get a live concert? I'll pay you. I'll give you my first born child. Or maybe my second born. I'm kind of attached to the first one now. :)
I've said this before, but I'll say it again... You are amazing. You'll deny it, but it's true. ;) Your song sounds great!!!
I love it!! You are amazing! Ryan and I were listening to it and we are both so incredibly impressed by your talent. I want in on the live concert with Megan!
That is so good. You need to post the words. I just love it. You did a great job!!!!!
Post a Comment