Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Downside of Evolution!

The downside of evolution is that I have to take a class and Lab about it and we get to study/stare at things like this for 4 hours! Lame, but I guess it is interesting to those willing to deal with the smell. I guess I can't complain, I did pick my major as biology:) And just for your information this is a medusa... I bet you wanted to know that..

A desvantagem da evolução é que eu tenho que ter uma classe sobre ele e chegarmos ao estudo em coisas como esta por 4 horas!

5 comments:

Shiv said...

Um, a medusa you say? I disagree! It looks like a blob of goop that might turn into a jellyfish to me :) Shows you what I know, which isn't much.

Bethany said...

i did want to know that, and am thrilled that you are posting on a regular basis. congratulations. does this mean you are no longer looking for guest bloggers?

Kristin said...

They didn't have that to choose from at Charlie Chows!

Julie said...

Ew. I don't really wanna play with it.

Kaylyn said...

I finally found the link for your blog again and now I am going to add it to my links so I can always find it! I lost it and now it is found...yippee! So whatever that is that you had to stare at looks kind of gross, I would totally throw up or something :)